4 Mini peppermint candy canes
A large bar of white chocolate
Edible glitter - optional
1) We melted the chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of hot water, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
2) To create the crunchy mint layer of our chocolate we needed to break the candy canes up, so removed any plastic wrap & placed the canes inside a plastic freezer bag.
3) Taking a rolling pin Minnie
4) Minnie sprinkled edible glitter over the bottom of the baking tray before I poured in the melted chocolate.
5) When the chocolate evenly covered the pan Minnie sprinkled over the crushed candy canes, & we left to set in the fridge for three hours.
|The glitter added a little sparkle to the other side of the chocolate|
7) We added 6-8 pieces of chocolate to each plastic gift bag, tied with ribbon, & our candy cane chocolate treats were ready to share.