These scone based pizzas are easy & quick to make, & perfect for a sports themed picnic or a healthy lunch.
Ingredients (makes 6 mini pizzas)
8 oz Self-raising flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1 oz Soft butter/margarine
4oz Grated cheese
1 Small red & yellow pepper
1 small courgette
Pitted black olives
1. Sieve the flour & baking powder. Rub in the margarine to form a bread crumb consistency.
2. Slowly add the milk to the dry ingredients & mix with your hands to form a dough.
3. Separate the dough into six equal balls & flatten to create round dough bases.
4. Spread a teaspoon of tomato ketchup onto each pizza base & then sprinkle over a covering of grated cheese.
5. Cut the peppers, courgettes, & olives into rounds (to represent the Olympic rings) & decorate your pizzas.
6. Place on a baking sheet & bake at 180˚C for 12-15mins (or until the cheese is golden).
Enjoy with a fresh salad or just as they are.